warcraft speaks result in me feeling geeky always
- me: i was hoping to get an lfr in for the rep too
- him: repses
- me: mmhm. they have haste shoulders at exhalted.
- him: i have 496 shoulders :P i need exhalteds too.
- me: yeah. i'm wearing last tier shoulders. and still have my 476 darkmoon trink. waiting for one from mageara that's a good int trink.
- him: i have 2 sets of trinkets. a 522 valor/502 lfr for physical damage fights. and a 496(489?) valor/476 darkmoon for magic damage fights.
- me: i have better ilvl haste trinkets that i can use but i don't like when they proc all at once and it fucks with the gcd. i'd rather have a really awesome int proc since i went with a passive haste build vs an int build.
- him: i just have no magic damage mitigation so i stack stam and use stam trinks on magic bosses.
You mean the generation that paid three times as much for college to enter a job market with triple the unemployment isn’t interested in purchasing the assets of the generation who just blew an enormous housing bubble and kept it from popping through quantitative easing and out-and-out federal support? Curious.
—When comments are better than the article, Atlantic edition (“The Cheapest Generation: Why Millennials arent’ buying cars or houses, and what that means for the economy”)
i looked for weeks. i’m really feelin good about it. i seem to just click with the people. they’re all in their 30s and 40s but thats cool. i’ve always been an old soul.